European Coastal Cruise | 80th Anniversary D-Day & the Battle of Normandy
May 2-11, 2024
Price: From $6,495 plus air
Explore the storied legacies and dynamic cultures of coastal Portugal, Spain, France, and England and commemorate the 80th anniversary of D-Day on this 8-night cruise itinerary.
Discover Portugal’s renowned wine country, walk in the footsteps of ancient pilgrims in Santiago de Compostela, visit Bilbao’s iconic Guggenheim Museum, and see UNESCO-inscribed Mont-Saint-Michel’s impressive abbey. Meet guest speaker Dwight David Eisenhower II, grandson of President Dwight D. Eisenhower, as he joins us on a special anniversary tour of the hallowed Normandy beaches. Extend your journey with the Lisbon Pre-Program and London Post-Program options.
– Uniquely designed, 10-day, 8-night voyage from Lisbon to London, with a cruise up the River Thames to London’s Tower Bridge—featuring guest speaker Dwight David Eisenhower.
– Exclusively chartered cruise aboard one of two 5-star small ships, Le Bellot or Le Champlain, with private balconies in all suites and staterooms.
– Meet special guest speaker Dwight David Eisenhower II, grandson of President Dwight D. Eisenhower, as he joins us on a tour of the hallowed Normandy beaches during the 80th anniversary year of D-Day.
– Excursion to visit Omaha Beach and the American Military Cemetery.
– Tour historical Oporto, the remarkable Santiago de Compostela, Bilbao’s avant-garde Guggenheim Museum, and the UNESCO World Heritage-inscribed Mont-Saint-Michel.
– Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime cruise up the River Thames, where you will spend the night on board within sight of the iconic Tower Bridge and the Tower of London.
– Lisbon Pre-Program and London Post-Program Options.
Find the full trip details here.