Alumni are eligible to use Campus Recreation facilities. To use the Blatt PE Center or STWFC, the following requirements are needed:
- Current membership to the USC Alumni Association (will be verified by Campus Recreation)
- Purchase of a Campus Recreation Alumni membership
- Physical Carolina Card, which can be purchased from the CarolinaCard office for $35.00. The physical card is required to gain access to these facilities.
- Alumni Summer 2022 Semester (Expires 8/14/2022) | $90
- Alumni Annual Membership (Begins 8/15/22—details coming soon)
An Alumni Campus Recreation membership entitles members to use the facility during the following Early Bird hours:
- Blatt PEC during all operational hours Monday – Friday
- STWFC Monday – Thursday before 2 p.m.
- STWFC during all operational hours on weekends (Friday – Sunday)
- Campus Recreation facilities during all operational hours on breaks and holidays
Before your first visit:
- Campus Recreation Hours of Operation
- Don’t forget your CarolinaCard for access! Our entry systems utilize physical card scanners, so you will be asked to present your valid Alumni CarolinaCard for entry.
- Reservations for the STWFC and Blatt PEC weight rooms, rock wall, and Group X classes are made through IMLeagues.com. Since you do not have a USC email, you will use your personal email (it will prompt you to use an @sc.edu email, but you do not have to). A notification box will pop up after you submit your email. Please type that you are an Alumni Member in the text box and submit. Then click “Create Account”. Your account should be verified within one business day.
- Campus Recreation has additional ways for you to get involved! Don’t forget to purchase a GroupX pass or personal training sessions, climb our rock wall, or visit the ORec Hub if you’re interested in outdoor equipment rental. Please visit our website for more details!